Ok if I take my birth control no more then

Patient

Q: Ok if I take my birth control no more then 2 hours different every days it's really more like 1 or 11/2 hours I take it every day and I had sex. I should have got my period today and I took a test yesterday and today and they were both negative do you think it's negative. But I have small symptoms do you think it could be all the stress and my period coming or do you think that there is a chance I am pregnant

Doctor

Any delay in the time duration daily of taking the scheduled birth control pills can cause high failure rates.
In your case also, it is quite possible. Though pregnancy test is negative, repeat the same after a week to surely rule out pregnancy.It can also be due to stress that the cycles have delayed if not for a pregnancy.Kindly consult a gynecologist in case you do not get cycles even after one week.

Hope this helped.