Ok . im 43 years old.. in november 2014 i

Q: Ok . im 43 years old.. in november 2014 i had swollen neck glands doctor gave me tablets nothing worked he done blood test on december 2014 i was diagnoised with b12 def and pre menopause.. b12 was 160 i get 8 weekly injections.. folic acid was 6.0.. and thyroid was 1.38 thats tsh i think.. but april neck glands swollen again.. this is my symptoms please someone help me.... i have the doctor again monday.....

My throat feels sometimes i feel like i need to keep swollowing... sometimes my mouth and tongue and throat feel so dry....

Sonetimes its feels blocked or swollen or choaking..

The discomforted is under the chin where the glands are and the front of the neck.. also sometimes i get a rotton taste in my throat.. please any ideas..

Is it thyroid is it silent reflux whats wrong with me..

Im very scared...