Ok me and my girlfriend was treated for chlamydia taking

Patient

Q: Ok me and my girlfriend was treated for chlamydia taking the one dose of azithromycin and had sex on the 5th day. Do we have to take the medicine again or are we ok

Doctor

A:   Hi,

As both of you used antibiotic, and had intercourse after five days of taking the drug, the possibility of re-infection is less.
If you are not having symptoms like genital itching, discharge, pain or burning etc, you may not need another dose.
If you develop any of these symptoms, please consult your doctor and take treatment accordingly.

Take care.