Ok, so I am sexually active, but it's a long

Q: Ok, so I am sexually active, but it's a long distance relationship. The last time I was with my boyfriend was three weeks ago. Sometimes we don't use a condom, but I'm on the pill. We've been together since January now.
I am starting notice that my stomach protrudes a bit, but I've only noticed it in the past two weeks, and especially this week. The strange thing is I got my period the only two weeks ago, which was after being with my boyfriend, soI thought it might just be that I've gained weight, but my stomach is not all soft and squishy, but more firm, and if I poke with force it hurts - not pain, but it is uncomfortable. I thought maybe it could be bloating.
I am slightly concerned it could be pregnancy?

Symptoms:  Stomach bulge, moody