Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Ok,so i had been intimate wis my bf 4 mnths

Ok,so i had been intimate wis my bf 4 mnths

Patient: Ok,so i had been intimate wis my bf 4 mnths ago.i took plan B within 24 hours.i had 3 mnths nrml periods after that.last month,i had flow tht also black n brown mainly,very less ,n only fr 3 days,before which i was spotting blood n brown discharge fr a week. I had not gained any weight.y bleeding is sych??I did 10Hcg urine test which were negative.I did one last week n it was also negative. I did Ultrasound wen i thought i was 3 mnths pregnant.doctor said it was normal.no pregnancy.. I dnt have any symptoms like sore breasts.Its been a month aftr test,i just have little stomach out which may b due to eating.It seems smthng normal n smtyms big as i m thin..!!!i didnt have any intimacy at alll..i wanted to knw,could i still b pregnant??r ultrasound pretty reliable??

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.You can be sure about the fact that your not pregnant since you have had periods for 3 months after the last intercourse.This itself is enough to rule out pregnancy. On top of it, the ultrasound done suggests no pregnancy. Yes, ultrasound is very much reliable. Hence, there is bo need to think in terms of pregnancy and you may stop worrying.Hope this helped.Regards