Ask The Doctor > Pending > Ok so I have had these small white bumps on

Ok so I have had these small white bumps on

Patient: Ok so I have had these small white bumps on the rim of the penis head for about half a year or so. I am currently 15 years of age and of course, worried about treating these. I came to a conclusion of finding out what these really are and found out that it was pearly penile papules (PPP). I now know it is completely harmless and not an STD etc. I have looked up various ways of treating pearly penile papules but some go to an extreme extent. For example, Co2 Lasering. I don’t find visiting a local GP necessary as can be slightly embarrasing. I saw some home treatments too, toothpaste and bio oil. My main question was is that is the toothpaste worth giving it a go or is it a load of rubbish?Thank you for your time,Jonathan.SSorry for the category, it didn’t supply ppp.

Doctor: