Ok so I may be about 3 weeks pregnant but when i checked i found bubbles down there, is it a pregnancy sign?

Patient : Ok so I may be about 3 weeks pregnant but I was checking things down there and squeezed my vagina and little bubbles showed (inside) they didn't come out. Can this be another sign I'm pregant?
Doctor :   Hi, Thank you for the question. These are the symptoms of pregnancy. 1. Prickling, tingling nipples 2. Spotting a nd cramping 3. Feeling sick 4. Tender, swollen breasts 5. Feeling tired 6. Needing to wee frequently 7. Darker nipples 8. Food cravings and altered sense of smell 9. A missed period. It is better to take a pregnancy test for the confirmation. I hope this info will help you.