October 16, 2018

Ok so I may be about 3 weeks pregnant but when i checked i found bubbles down there, is it a pregnancy sign?

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Ok so I may be about 3 weeks pregnant but when i checked i found bubbles down there, is it a pregnancy sign?

Patient: Ok so I may be about 3 weeks pregnant but I was checking things down there and squeezed my vagina and little bubbles showed (inside) they didn’t come out. Can this be another sign I’m pregant?

Doctor: Hi,Thank you for the question.These are the symptoms of pregnancy.1. Prickling, tingling nipples2. Spotting a nd cramping3. Feeling sick4. Tender, swollen breasts5. Feeling tired6. Needing to wee frequently7. Darker nipples8. Food cravings and altered sense of smell9. A missed period. It is better to take a pregnancy test for the confirmation.I hope this info will help you.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No

×
Show

×
Show

Sponsored Ad