Ok so i wanted 2 know am i ovulating?

Q: Ok so i wanted 2 know am i ovulating. I came home from work took a nap woke up at 2pm my doctor apointment was at 230. I went and they check my tem. It was 99.0. She did a exam said i had a yeast infection and bv. She had checked it again right before checking me it went 2 98.8. So i came home. Later that night im my underwear there was a stringy sort of thick jelly like discharge but it look like egg white but it wasnt all the way clear had yellowish tint 2 it. I stuck my finger inside me right after and it was clear the 2nd time wasnt alot but it was slimy.it was about the 12th or 13th day after my last period. My period comes on about 25th day of every month. Sometimes the 24th.

The mucus from the cervix at ovulation is slimy and slippery. It feels less watery and may look cloudy at beginning of ovulation and get slimy by the day and gets sticky at ovulation. It may look yellow or white- cloudy as well.
A change in body temperature by an increase in 0.5 degree F can happen at ovulation.
Hence, if you have experienced these on day 12 to day 16 of your cycle, it could mean a positive sign of ovulation.
But since you have been on a pill and also have a yeast infection, it could alter your secretion and ovulation pattern and these methods are not actually reliable in your case.

Hope this helped.