Ok so my girlfriend was giving me oral and I ejaculated in her mouth.

Patient : Ok so my girlfriend was giving me oral and I ejaculated and she wiped it all off with her mouth and some and then I wiped of my tip with a towel just in case, about 20 minutes went by and we had intercourse for 1 or 2 minutes and stopped cause I thought about it and got scared, is she pregnant or will be pregnant or chances are very very high? Should I make her take plan B?
Doctor :   An unprotected intercourse results in pregnancy only when a woman is in her so called "Fertile Period". The fertile peri od of a woman is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and the days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period. Ovulation may not occur at a predictable time in the menstrual cycle, however. A number of factors may cause an unexpectedly early or late ovulation, even for women with a history of regular menstrual cycles. A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization. An emergency pill or ECP is a birth control pill (like Plan B) that can prevent pregnancy after an unprotected intercourse. People sometimes call it the "morning after pill." But you don't have to wait until the morning after sex to take it. In fact, ECP is more effective the sooner you take it. It is a one-dose regimen: you take one pill. The pill contains 1.5 milligrams of levonorgestrel, which is used in lower doses in many birth control pills. The recommended window for protection is that of 72 hours. An unprotected intercourse leaves your partner with a chance of getting pregnant. Even a single live spermatozoa that finds its way in the uterus may fertilize the egg during the fertile period. Please consult a doctor and discuss the issue in detail and seek specific solutions for your circumstances. You may, however, ask her get a home pregnancy test done, if she has missed a period already; do discuss the result at the doctor visit.