Ok so my question is, my mother just recently passed

Q: Ok so my question is, my mother just recently passed away on 4/9/15, I'm still in disbelief over what happened not just because she was a very healthy individual but she had a strong will power as well, well she got sick the day before her passing with diareah and vomiting, my dad took her in to the ER to go get checked out, she never again made it out of there alive, she was in there for no more than 18 hours before she was pronounced dead. They said she died of natural causes and that an Autopsy was not required. Question here is, if someone dies of natural causes does their whole body swell up, her stomach looked liked she was pregnant, including face, she looked liked a ballon, and she was leaking blood from both her ears and mouth, but the one from her mouth was brownish like water downed blood. Someone plz help, if you need more info feel free to contact me

Symptoms:  Symptons: vomiting and diarrhea, high blood pressure when admitted to ER