Ok today I went and got tested for HIV at my local hospital.

Patient

Q: Ok today I went and got tested for HIV..at my local hospital they got a urine sample and they looked at my groin area gave me a cream to didn't say anything about what was going on with me..I got home I started feeling sick to my stomach so I started looking at myself and I got what looks like to me blisters in the back of my throat so I got a rash around my groin around my mouth and in the back of my throat my throat is sore and itchy so is my groin and the rest of my body feels like needles are poking me should I go get tested again cause I feel like I'm dieing just real weak have a head ach Idk what to do

Doctor

A:   Hi welcome to Ask The Doctor.

One of the more obvious signs of HIV/AIDS can be seen on the skin. A weakened immune response leaves you more vulnerable to viruses like herpes. Herpes can cause you to develop sores around your mouth or genitals. People with HIV are at increased risk of shingles, which is caused by herpes zoster, the virus that gives you chickenpox.

Symptoms of shingles include a painful rash, often with blisters. A viral skin infection called molluscum contagiosum involves an outbreak of bumps on the skin. Another condition is called prurigo nodularis. It causes crusted lumps on the skin, as well as severe itching. Go for a check up. Consult your Doctor and discuss it with him.

Hope this helps.