Okay i am 17, and my period usually spots the

Patient : Okay i am 17, and my period usually spots the first day and then heavy flow starting the next day. Im on the pill but this time, it came on thursday but it only showed blood when i wiped and the next day it did the same and now today saturday it bleed some but was red and brownish and now its a light red. My stomach jumps alot and flexes and has never done that and i feel nauseated some morning and afternoons. Now when i move slightly my stomach ache and i get mild cramps and not real bad cramps like usual. What could it be?
Symptoms:  Ache in stomach, nausea, headaches, mild cramps, fatigue