Okay I have a question about my menstural cycle ,

Patient : Okay I have a question about my menstural cycle , it came on earlier than it was suppose to last month and lasted 4 days instead of 5 and did the samething this month , what could be wrong ?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have no problem. It is possible that sometimes the periods are irregula r and sometimes they do not happen at the same time. Do not worry and it is ok and after a while the periods will start to get regular. If they do not, talk to a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.