Okay I'm not sure if it's possible to tell this

Patient : Okay. I'm not sure if it's possible to tell this early but it's been a week since we had sex. For the past two days I've been having a lot of nausea. I have also had a lot of thick white discharge the last couple of days and I also have been having headaches. We did not use protection. We did the pull out method. We also did it two days after my last period ended. So like I said I don't know if it's possible. I just need some advice and some help.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Considering you have regular cycles, you had sex after 2 days since your period ended, the chances of pregnancy are miniscule. Moreover, if the pull-out method was used properly, there is no risk at all. What you are experiencing is a typical pre-ovulatory discharge and it will subside once the ovulation is over. Please be careful while having intercourse this time. Hope this was helpful, Regards