Okay so about 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I

Patient

Q: Okay so about 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I were fooling around and ... Although we didn't have sex he did put his penis in my butt crack... He just put it there didn't move or anything. So I started to feel Like it was wet and he didn't ejaculate (it was only there for like a minute and I felt like it was getting close to my vagina... But I know it never touched it) but I got scared, removed it and pulled my pants up
So I got really scared and stressed and although I haven't gotten any pregnancy symptoms except maybe nausea (but I'm prone to getting nausea easily and especially when I'm scared and over thinking) I did get cramps But I missed my period and three days later I was only spotting... Could it be that I'm pregnant or is my period being delayed because I'm stressed? I have also gained a lot of weight in the past few months I also just had finals and almost broke up and I've been feeling lonely and crying so I don't know if it's just emotional stress and fear.

Doctor