Okay so I got my second ear piercing over spring

Patient : Okay so I got my second ear piercing over spring break (a couple months ago) and now it's starting to scab. The scab is on the back of my ears (on both ears) and I don't know what to do about it.
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood about the scabs behind the ears after 2nd ear piercings. The simple solution is to apply l iquid povidone iodine locally. Consult your Doctor to get examined and get started with antibiotics and anti-inflammatory if he thinks so on examination. Hope this helps you.