Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Okay so, I had vaginal sex and had a little

Okay so, I had vaginal sex and had a little

Patient: Okay so, I had vaginal sex and had a little pain. afterwards, I noticed blood coming out of my anus. I’m not on my period and it’s only coming from there. I have no idea what’s wrong and I’m very confused and concerned. Please, help. Is this normal?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think you may have a hemorrhoid which got damaged during sex. Since the bleeding is pa inless, I suspect that you have an internal hemorrhoid. Confirm the diagnosis by seeing a Doctor and get a rectoscopy done. Treatment is surgical. All the best and have a speedy recovery.Hope this helps you.