Okay so I have this fishy smell from my vagina

Patient : Okay so I have this fishy smell from my vagina and I have been off my period for some days now and I would like to know what's going on with my body???
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Any abnormal discharge with an abnormal smell can go in favor for an infection. That can even cause delay in cycles and hence it is important for you to consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood and urine tests. Bacterial vaginosis and fungal infections to be ruled out. You will need a course of antibiotics. Avoid unprotected intercourse until your symptoms subside. Hope this helped. Regards