Okay , so today is Sunday , I got stung

Patient

Q: Okay , so today is Sunday , I got stung by a bee on Friday on my right cheekbone , it's still swollen and it gets better but the. Worsens again , what should I do ? I have school tomorrow and I need help with swelling and itchy ness

Okay , so today is Sunday ,...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted your history of bee-sting on Sunday on the cheek.
The cheek area is different from other part of the body where the the response to the trauma of any nature is different. This is the reason the selling is getting down to worsen again.
Since you have to go to the school, there is no problem. This is in sense that the swelling will settle over a few more days as you body too is taking care of the reaction to the bee-sting poison.
you may apply ice for reducing the edema.
Oral antihistamine and steroid can help but needs a prescription

I hope this answer helps you.