Okay so what does it mean if I have a couple of warts

Patient : Okay so what does it mean if I have a couple of warts that I have had for a while and then I put Compound W gel and Compound W Band-Aids on my warts and they start turning purple around the area and hurt? They are also multiplying rapidly what should I do what do you think that these warts are ?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I cannot confirm what the exact cause of the warts is. I recommend that you see a Doctor as soon as possible to get help. You need to get the lesions examined and a biopsy may need to be taken to diagnose the lesion. Hope this helps you. All the best.