Okay so yesterday I was going to bed I got

Patient : Okay so yesterday I was going to bed I got a fluttering feeling in my left butt cheek it only happens when I sit down
Symptoms:  Fluttering
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. There are 2 possible causes of this. There is a compression of some nerve in the area bu t it is possible because of pressure from the chair on the butt. Or it could be a compression at the exit of the nerve from the spine. You can try to stretch the muscles and massage to loosen up the muscles and help prevent the numbness. If the numbness does not go away, please see a Doctor for help. Hope this helps you. All the best.