Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Okay so yesterday me & my boyfriend were dry humping

Okay so yesterday me & my boyfriend were dry humping

Patient: Okay so yesterday me & my boyfriend were dry humping. I had on boyshorts and cotton shorts on and he had sweatpants on at first then he pulled his penis out. It had precum and wiped it on his shorts and rubbed his penis on butt with my underwear and underwear on. I don’t know if he still produced more precum. I was kind of wet. But again I had underwear and cotton shorts on he pressed his penis on clit and kind of on top of my vagina? I need a answer asap I’m a virgin and I’m onky 17. Please answer please

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.The chance that you are pregnant is very low and almost nil. You can wait for the day of periods and get a pregnancy test done to confirm if you are pregnant. If the test comes back positive, please see a Doctor. All the best.Hope this helps you

Patient: But is it possible for precum to swim through shorts and underwear