Thanks for your query.
Read and understood your history . The presence of multiple pimples can be due to one of the following reasons:
- Pyoderma, in which one gets multiple boils and they occur one-by-one and settle too. Why do they occur is not much known. Continues on.
- Wet scabies. or scaboid form of scabies.
I would suggest you the following:
- Apply Liquid povidone Iodine locally to the whole area at least two times a day, this helps to sterilize the area well and at least kills the skin bacteria which become opportunistic.
- Proper course of an antibiotic, anti-inflammatory medicines and multivitamins.
- Consult a Surgeon or a Dermatologist for a proper diagnosis, investigations if needed, and to get prescription of the medicines which are not OTC (over-the-counter).
- Continue the treatment till your cured.
- Get new undergarments. The old one may be the cause.
I hope this answer helps you to get the proper diagnosis and curative treatment.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.