On April 5th I had sex for the first time

Patient : On April 5th I had sex for the first time and we done it unsafe, but he did not ejaculate just had pre-cum. 6-7 days after that I got my period that lasted about 4-5 days. but my periods have always been irregular. but, like a week after I done it, I got put on birth control for acne I took them for about a month then stopped. now it is May, 28th and I still don't have my period. what are the chances of me being pregnant? my lower stomach has been crampy but I was thinking it was my period coming cause I have headaches and bloating also! just like my period does every time it's about to come. what's the chances of me being pregnant? (also, when we done it, it was for about 10 seconds then we stopped and like 10 minutes later done it again for like 10 seconds. and we were both virgins)"
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you got periods after having intercourse the possibility of pregnancy is less. After stopping birth control it may take around one week to ten days for onset of withdrawal bleeding. As you are having premenstrual symptoms, better to wait for one more week and possibly you may get withdrawal bleeding by that time. If you do not periods even after one week, please go for urine pregnancy test. If test gives negative result, consult your doctor and take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding. Take care