On BCP had period two weeks?

Q: Hi there,
I cannot get into the doctor until November 21 so I do not know what to do until then. I am currently on "Ortho" and I have been on that specific brand about a year now (5 years on BCP in total). My period is always regular and always 3-5 days. I not only got it a week too early, but I am now on week 2 of it. It is not overly heavy and I do not have any cramps. I am just beyond annoyed.

My main question "what is wrong with me? Like is this normal?" and my second questions "should I start my new pack this sunday or not take any until I see the doctor?

Thank you so much!!