On bed relationship with wife

Q: I am active and attracted to women and lead a healthy lifestyle and my wife on other end is healthy and leading a good lifestyle.Both me and my wife are 28 years old , while i work and go to office , she is a home maker.its been 5 years we have been married with 2 year old kid.Everything is good except the life on bed.She is actively looking to participate in intercourse quite often but I do not feel like doing it with her - I am pretty much bored doing the intercourse with same women again and again and deprived of another women touch.But the fact that I dont initiate the act or my non inclination towards her is disappointing her and she is craving to do it quite often. I somehow manage to do it once every 10 days or so again , she initiates the thing and not me.

On the flip side ,I do feel like getting on bed with every other women I see and do feel need to masturbate and watch videos online very often and even I dont masturbate for sometime - I somehow dont feel like doing it with my wife but she initiates the thing and then i participate by force.

She is really disturbed by this and I unable to express it to her that I am bored ofthis routine stuff - she actually knows this too , she tries hard to impress me wearing skimpy clothes and all that generally spices up a man.but i dont get excited seeing her, but she is hot and wild on bed , but this boredom is killing me- please advice