On Coumadin vs off coumadin and death because of rare Tumors

Patient

Q: Was on coumadin 11 years for Factor 5 Leiden. was taken off 6 mos. ago. Have suffered with migrain headaches since. Do you think dcing coumadin was wise, since I have had two strokes and many TIA's?

Had first stroke at age 47. Second age 60

Youngest daugther died last year. sudden cardic arrest from rare tmour on the flap of aortia found up on autopsy---Papillary Fibroelascoma. My middle daughter has Facor 5 Leiden and the same type tumor on outside of her heart (left side). Should it stya there or be removed? How do I find a Pathologist or Scientist who wants to study these rare tumors? I want to set up an oragnization in my late daughters name to help pay for research.

Doctor