On Depo shot, got what seemed to be my period, could I be pregnant?

Patient

Q: I got my second depo shot on August 17th, a few weeks after it was due. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on August 21st, but I did not think it would cause any problems. I just had what seemed to be my period from September 25th through the 29th (yesterday) but I still feel very bloated. I have had no common signs of pregnancy except for more frequent than normal urination. Is there a chance and what is the chance that I could be pregnant?

Doctor