On March 14 I was fooling around with a guy

Patient

Q: On March 14 I was fooling around with a guy. his penis penetrated me for a very brief moment before he took it out and put on a condom. he finished no where near my vagina. two days later I had my period which was 1-2 days shorter and kind of lighter. a week after I had some stomach pains and occasional bloating as well as nausea but no morning sickness. I have also had a recurring headache. I tried a home pregnancy test - the toothpaste one. it resulted negative twice. I'm just worried and need a doctors opinion if I'm pregnant?

Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

The very fact that you got your period rules out pregnancy completely and you should not be worried. Sometimes the cycles can be lighter, and it is a normal variant.
The symptoms you have are suggestive of a stomach bug, and you can try Cap. Omeprazole 20 mg twice daily for 3 days. If the symptoms persist you can consult your physician who can suggest an antibiotic like Tab. Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice daily for 3-5 days till the symptoms subside.

Hope this was helpful,