On Monday I had a da Vinci hysterectomy She was

Patient : On Monday I had a da Vinci hysterectomy. She was able to leave my ovaries. I have had a sharp pain where my right ovary is. I originally thought it was from vomiting Monday night in the hospital, due to an allergic reaction to medication or trapped air but Tonight the pain went from tolerable to horrific. Should I be worried? It comes and goes but when it comes I've been sobbing and it's so intense it takes my breath away.
Symptoms:  Pain after hysterecomy
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually during hysterectomy ovaries are retained when they are healthy only. The possible causes of your pain are due to operative wounds, side effects of drugs, secondary infection etc. As you are having severe pain, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated. By clinical examination and ultrasound, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated. Take care