On Saturday I was sick with sore throat, stuffy nose

Patient : On Saturday I was sick with sore throat, stuffy nose. I went to urgent care, he prescribed me amoxicillin. I've been taking that along with nasal decongestants and excedrine for the sinus pressure. I take excedrine probably almost everyday anyways to prevent migraines I sometimes get. Starting yesterday I've have a pain in the top of my belly. It feels like my stomach has to growl but it doesn't and it's just a sharp pain. When I eat it goes away for a bit then comes back. I hope it's not a stomach ulcer. Please help
Symptoms:  On Saturday I was sick with sore throat, stuffy nose. I went to urgent care, he prescribed me amoxicillin. I've been taking that along with nasal decongestants and excedrine for the sinus pressure. I take excedrine probably almost everyday anyways to prevent migraines I sometimes get. Starting yesterday I've have a pain in the top of my belly. It feels like my stomach has to growl but it doesn't and it's just a sharp pain. When I eat it goes away for a bit then comes back. I hope it's not a stomach ulcer. Please help