On separate occasions I have been diagnosed with chylamedia and

Patient : On separate occasions I have been diagnosed with chylamedia and ghonorrehea. Since then I have recently been diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis and I am currently taking the 7 day treatment. I was tested for chylamedia and ghonorrehea again and have yet to recieve a call so I assume that I don't have an std. However today I noticed that I have slight abdominal pain on the right side above my hip but below the rib. Should I be checked for PiD? I am 21 and have not had a Pap smear yet but will be getting one when I finish taking the antibiotics for BV. My partner also randomly got pink eye like symptoms today. I read that chylamedia can cause pink eye. However I don't have any other symptoms that I noticed when I developed the std's in the past.