On the birth control Reclipsen and had unprotected sex

Q: I am on the birth control Reclipsen. But there was a week I wasn't on it and had unprotected sex. He did not ejaculate, but there was precum. He hadnt ejaculated for a few days before sex and I read somewhere that if you have peed and flushed yourself out, there won't be any sperm in precum? What are the chances I'm pregnant? My nipples have been sore, I've been tired and moody, hungry all the time. Help please?

Symptoms:  Sore nipples, cramps, bloating, moodiness, fatigue, dizziness, increased hunger, weirdly textured, white vaginal discharge

A:   It is not a good idea to be irregular on birth control pills. After missing more than 3 pills you tend to lose all the protection offered by the pill.
The precum or pre-ejaculatory fluid is the secretion from the man's penis during arousal. It usually does not contain active sperm with the ability to get you pregnant and it is not possible to know when it might contain sperm without testing in a lab.
If you have missed your periods and are having pregnancy like symptoms, it would be a good idea to take a home pregnancy test. You just have to follow the instructions on the pack and you will be able to do it yourself.
To avoid such anxious moments in the future, I seriously recommend that you avoid unprotected intercourse. Also in case of occasional slip ups, remember that you have the option of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills.