On the pill, maybe pregnant?

Q: I recently had a blood test for just about everything, the doctor wanted to see me about the results. He said that my cholesterol is up and prescribed me crestor 10mg.
I obtained a copy of the results and noticed that i have a hcg level of 14600. The doctor did not discuss this with me at all. I am wondering if this could mean that i am pregnant? I am on the pill, and have not missed any periods. Also i have done a few urine tests which come back negative.
Also in the test i have an esr of 30 which is indicated as an abnormal result.