Ask The Doctor > Pending > On Tuesday my partner ejaculated very near to my vagina

On Tuesday my partner ejaculated very near to my vagina

Patient: On Tuesday my partner ejaculated very near to my vagina then wiped it off a few seconds later. Although we didn’t see any sperm go into my vagina there is still a chance that it may have because the sperm was a runny texture. Three hours later i took the morning after pill (Levenolle 1500). This incident happened at the time of my expected ovulation date. What are the chances of me getting pregnant. Also, the past few days i have been feeling a mild pinching pain around my stomach, ovaries and uterus area. Should this be a cause for concern and does it have anything to do with the incident?

Doctor: