On Wednesday night and all of Thursday my throat felt

Patient

Q: On Wednesday night and all of Thursday my throat felt incredibly dry, it was not sore, just dry. Even eating and drinking was not soothing it. By Thursday night and Friday it was so dry and everytime I swallowed it would hurt...only when I swallowed dry though. It would not hurt when I swallowed with drinks or water. By Saturday, the dryness had let up but it is still incredibly sore and I have white patches on the back of my throat along with red spots. I was already tested for Strep and it came back negative. I have no other cold, flu or illness symptoms at all.

Symptoms:  On Wednesday night and all of Thursday my throat felt incredibly dry, it was not sore, just dry. Even eating and drinking was not soothing it. By Thursday night and Friday it was so dry and everytime I swallowed it would hurt...only when I swallowed dry though. It would not hurt when I swallowed with drinks or water. By Saturday, the dryness had let up but it is still incredibly sore and I have white patches on the back of my throat along with red spots. I was already tested for Strep and it came back negative. I have no other cold, flu or illness symptoms at all.
Doctor