Once in a while I get this small bump on

Patient : Once in a while I get this small bump on my penis that eventually grows and fills with puss. Its gone within like 5 days. Is it a sabaceous cyst?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. The bump on the penis which is recurrent, small, goes within 5 days and comes again is m ost probably a small sebaceous cyst. The automatic opening or the popping is not removing the internal lining of the cyst wall. If this recurs again, consult a Dermatologist or a Surgeon and get the whole cyst removed. I hope this answer helps you.