ONE missed Contractive pill

Patient

Q: Hi I have been taking oral contraceptive pill for about 9months now and I have never missed any pill during those time. However, I have missed my active pill yesterday and I took it just now (24hours) and I took two pill. I had a protected sex tonight but the condom broke. What is my chance on getting pregnant. P.S. I am taking Brenda Pill. Please help me out. Thank you, Appreciate it.

Doctor

A:   Hi,

As you are having regular pill intake history and as you took the missed pill within 24 hours, possibly you can have continued protection and the chance of pregnancy is less in your case.

Take care.