One of my ribs uneven, back, neck pain... cold hands. Cervical Rib, thoracic outlet?

Patient

Q: Hello, the rib right below my clavicle is uneven.... so the left rib (I think is's a rib) is out further then the right one. I have frequent neck and back pain, and quite cold hands often, my fingers are very sensitive to pain and I have a weakening grip. At the age of 9 (7 years ago) I fell down an had a minor trauma to my neck however no surgery was required, and no halo was issued only medication. I have a doctors appointment but not for another two weeks. I would like information before I go in to the office so that I can ask the right questions and work with my doctor to find the right diagnosis. Is this a case of possible thoracic outlet syndrome or possibly cervical rib syndrome. Im am 16 years old and weigh 120 lbs. Again one of my left ribs on my chest right below my clavicle is significantly out further then the right. Please provide some assistance, thank you a lot. :)

Doctor