One pill every day for the rest of my life, is it now two pills everyday for the rest of my life?

Patient : Hi, I was diagnosed with HIV, HPV, and Genital Herpes. I contracted them from one man whom I am stilling having sex with today. When I first found out I decided that we should use condoms. After a while I grew out of it and stopped using condoms. Now my first out break of herpes my doctor prescribed valacyclovir, after my major outbreak cleared a month later i began not using condoms and now I have the smallest outbreaks just about every week. Is it because I'm having unprotected sex with my partner or may I just have to take valacyclovir for the rest of my life?