One time exposure to spray paint fumes

Patient: I was outside on a windy day yesterday spray painting a mural with many cans, and even went through one. I was wearing a dust mask and tried to be careful. Although i didn’t inhale actual atomized paint particals, i did however catch whiffs of the fumes. I came back in the house feeling foggy, but i must say i pulled an all nighter. My main concern is can one exposure lead to brain damage? I was out there for only an hour and would step away from my peice and come back for new coats breifly.

Symptoms: None

Doctor: