One year old baby fall down head swollen part is big and soft

Patient : Hi, Doctor, my baby is 1 year old. He fell down from the baby cot (3 feet high) 1 month ago, i did not found any bump or swollen part on his head after he fall down and he looks ok and everything act like normal. 1 week later, he fall sick, with fever and vomitting, I brought him to Doctor and told doctor he fell down from bed 1 week ago. Doctor said the sickness due to my baby got frightened and not because of the falling down form bed. 1 month later, we only found out his left side, above the ear part has a big soft bump, I am so worry and bring him to pediatrician. doctor said the bump was due to the fell down from bed and ask us why we only noticed now. she said the soft bump is actually the bleeding in the tissue part, it can only go off several months or remains a smaller size thereafter. she said we can choose to go for CT scan if we worry the bleeding go into the brain. She said since our baby acting normal, we can ignore the scan. Doctor, i am really worry and need more opinion and advice. I really worry the bleeding will affect his growth in future