One year old with runny nose and cough

Patient : My 13 month old has a runny nose. her snot is green. Its acompamyed by a cough and hourse voice. Its been 5days should I be concerned and take her to the dr or wait it out?
Doctor :   Runny nose and greenish colored nasal discharge is commonly seen with a viral upper respiratory tract infection. In most cases a nasal decongestant and/or tylenol may be the only medication needed. I your child's case, her symptoms are accompanied with cough and a hoarse voice. I would definitely advise that you take your child to a pediatrician for examination. Since it is difficult to elicit problems from an infant, examination from a doctor is needed to rule out the presence of bacterial pneumonia or tracheobronchitis.