Ongoing chest pain with coughing

Q: Hi I'm a 31 female cough with mucus tinged with blood at times I am a smoker horrible fatigue hoarseness of my voice at times I had a cardiovascular work all is fine with my heart I had s ct scan done it states that their are cystic changes in the lingula adjacent parenchymal density probable compressive atelectasis at the posterior margin attenuation of the spleen what could this mean?

Symptoms:  Coughing with mucus tinged with blood at times, chest and back pain fatigue hoarseness of voice

The description of the Ct scan for the lungs indicate the presence of possible pneumonitis which has caused compression of lung tissue due to consolidation at the base of left lung and appearing opaque on scan. The cough with blood tinged sputum is common in pneumonitis and you have to be started on antibiotics to treat the infection soon before atelactasis can progress and cough would become more productive.
It would be advisable to get a sputum culture done to isolate the organism to offer a more directed antibiotic approach an not empirical.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,