Only Ear Swollen Lymph Nodes, No Other Symptoms! What Could It Be?

Q: Hi,

I had a non-fully safe sex exposure 4 and a half weeks ago. I have tested after 4 weeks negative at a sexual clinic health lab which required me taking 2 blood tubes of my vein. I noticed that my body hasn't developed any symptoms of HIV. However, I had gingivitis almost four weeks after and I must say, I wasn't taking good care of my oral hygiene. After that, my lymph nodes behind my left ear is slightly swollen. I have no other symptoms such as, flu-like symptoms, fever, rashes, abdominal pains, etc. My question is, if I am hiv positive, should I develop other symptoms with the ear swollen lymph nodes?
By the way, my upper wisdom tooth which is the nearest to the lymph node and close the gingivitis area I told you about, is rubbing the cheek and I don't know if I should suspect it !