Only my little finger on my right hand

Q: Only my little finger on my right hand has been numb for weeks i try to move it as much as I can. When i touch it feels like pins sticking me, Should i be worried ?

Symptoms:  Stiffness

A:   Hi.

Note your history of taking anti-hypertensives, your age group and the complaints of right little finger numbness for weeks and feeling of pins sticking in on touch (parasthesia).
This indicates that the nerve supplying this area is affected by some means and has to be found out and treated.
This shows involvement of a nerve called ulnar nerve. A proper clinical evaluation by either an Orthopedic Surgeon or a Neurologist will help you to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.

I hope this answer helps you.