Onset of unusual bleeding,unusual heart rate n unsaual breathing after about six days of abortion

Q: I had an abortion (probably through aspiration method)after a pregnancy of about 7-9 weeks.there was pain n firmness in the lower abdominal region n NO bleeding AT ALL but today i had bleeding with very small bits of smthng like tissue.i was having brufen thrice a day bt the dat before yestetrday i took 4 tablets after an interval of 4 hours.today my heart beats n respiration paced up even after walking n climbing up the stairs.is such kind of bleeding after this much time interval n this increased heart rate n breathing normal or should i consider them as complications?