Open blood vessel on nose

Patient

Q: I am a 63 yr old woman. The clinic where I go to does not cover a dermatologist so I'm unable to get an open blood vessel attended to on the tip of my nose. It opens and bleeds and will not heal. It was diagonosed when I was in my 50's but the dermatologist at that time didn't seem to think it important enough to do anything about it but suggested that if it ever gave me problems that I should have it taken care of.
I have a year and two months before I can get medicare so am unable to pay a dermatologist on my own since I am on social security and a fixed income.
Is there anything I can do to help? Any topical medications that will help? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Doctor