Organ questions

Patient

Q: Hi there,

I am hoping you might be able to help me with something that I recently heard. I have been trying to research it, but can't seem to find any information on it. I was told that the internal organs start to congeal together from years of immobility and instead of the organs sliding against each other, they start to move as one unit. The person also mentioned that if you were to track the movement of your organs it would be around 1700m a day. Anyway, I was wondering if you had anymore information on this, or could point me to a good reference guide?

Thank you very much for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Megan McDougall

Doctor