Organs feel like they are tightening?

Patient

Q: So I was staying in a hotel Saturday night and I felt normal then I woke up at 330a and felt the symptoms of a uti... I felt them the whole morning until around 10a and we were at a volleyball tournament I took a pill called uricalm about 20 minutes later I had an excruciating pain in my intestine area and the whole front of my stomach.. It wasn't a normal stomach pain but it felt like my organs were all tightening up and relaxing and tightening again. This happened all day but my uti pain was gone. I woke up Monday morning and my uti symptoms returned I took an antibiotic and another uricalm and it went away but the pain of my organs tightening is still there right below my rib cage ... It it's horrid and it brings me to tears and I want to scream every time.... Does anyone know anything about this??

Symptoms:  Feeling like organs are tightening, sore, weak, uti symptoms
Doctor